The EUROPEM commitment to our clients does not stop when a project has been delivered. We continue to support our clients during operation and maintenance, since we believe that such a relationship is necessary in today’s competitive environment.
You can view or download this brochure by clicking on the PDF-icon, or by clicking on the SWF-icon. When using the SWF-version, when visable please go to a corner of the brochure to browse.
EUROPEM can support its clients with Service Level Agreements to Ensure pro-active preventive maintenance, spare and consumable parts management, as well as the optimisation of plant performance.
EUROPEM’s comprehensive range of site services includes:
- Inspection, refurbishment and replacement of piping (waste gas, pilot gas, support gas, steam, etc.)
- Inspection, maintenance and refurbishment of pilot burners and ignition systems
- Inspection, maintenance and refurbishment of burners
- Inspection, supply and installation of refractory lining systems and burner blocks
- Catalyst replacement and catalyst lifetime enhancement
- On-site and off-site refurbishment of furnaces, reactors and burners
- Installation and Commissioning of complete flare systems
- Aerial (UMV) Flare Stack/Tip and Pilot/Ignition system inspection on Operational Flares, to prepare/facilitate optimum Flare maintenance and refurbishment during programmed shut-downs
- Flare tip inspection, refurbishment and replacement
- Inspection, Maintenance and Refurbishment of all pilot burners and ignition systems
- Inspection, Re-Tensioning or the replacement of guy wire support systems
- Inspection, Refurbishment and Repair of Steel Derrick structures
- Inspection, Refurbishment or replacement of utility piping (waste gas, pilot gas, support gas, steam etc.)